Pips are used to enhance pot plants, flower beds and path ways in the garden
Used for mulching to retain water in your soil for a longer period of time
Peach Pips are very hard and long lasting
Helps prevent weed seeds from germinating and helps retain moisture.
Mulch is one of the quickest, easiest and most cost-effective ways to save water in your garden
- Mulch lowers the temperature of the soil, so less water is lost to evaporation.
- It reduces exposure to wind, which results in less moisture loss through evaporation.
- It promotes good root growth by retaining moisture in the root zone.
- It suppresses weed growth by keeping out the light.
- It prevents soil being washed away from around plants during heavy rainstorms by softening the impact of the falling water and slowing it down so that it can soak into the soil before running off.
- It functions as winter protection in cold climates, preventing frost damage to plant roots.
- Organic mulch eventually breaks down and improves the quality and water-holding capacity of soil near the surface.
- Organic mulches attract useful micro-organisms and earthworms.
- Soils with organic mulch do not need digging, as micro-organisms do all the work.
GreenCloudSolutions Peach Pips is packaged in 15dm Bags
Perfect for your Home Garden