Love Palm – Chamaedorea Elegans
This adorable palm tree is by far one of the most favorite indoor plants to give as a gift, especially to a loved one.
This small palm tree is native to the rainforests in Central America, therefore it will give your home that tropical feel
The love palm is one of the most sought after indoor palms in the world, for good reason. The love palm thrives in homes and workplaces where other indoor plants might not do as well.
The love palm is extremely pleasing on the eye and can brighten up an area of the home, specifically on desks, which are its most popular position.
This palm has been popular since the Victorian times where it was kept in the areas where the guest were to be entertained
Love palms do not need much care yet they always look adorable this is why they are loved by so many
- Maintenance: Low
- Watering: Low – Under-watering is better than over-watering – Wait until the surface is dry
- Light: Bright indirect light to low indirect light
- Fertilizer: Bi-Annual feeding
- Re-potting: Increase pot size approx. once every 2 years – Be careful to not damage the roots
- Temperature: Warmth is needed for actual growth to occur between 20°C – 27°C . Lower temperatures are fine as the plant will still survive but just be aware that slow growth might be symptom of the temperature being too cold