Ficus Elastica Abidjan (Rubber Plant)
What’s not to love about Rubber Plants? With their broad, glossy leaves held proudly on sturdy stems. Ficus elastica Abidjan stands out with its rich tones of bronze and burgundy leaf color.
Ficus elastica Abidjan makes an excellent addition to your indoor area of your home. It gives the home that retro vibe.
The main attraction is the color of the leaves, with this dark purple green with a hint of red.
Ficus elastica Abidjan is a long lived relatively fast growing indoor plant.
They are native to eastern parts of South Asia and southeast Asia, therefore it will give you that tropical look to your space.
- Maintenance: Low
- Watering: Low to Medium – Only water when soil surface is dry
- Light: Bright indirect light
- Temperature: Ideal temperatures are 16-24°C. Avoid cold draughts
- Fertilizer: Bi-Annual feeding
- Air Purifying: This plant filters airborne toxins
- Re-potting: Increase pot size approx. once every year