Lemons are an excellent source of vitamin C and flavonoids, which are Antioxidants
Antioxidants help remove free radicals that can damage cells from the body.
These nutrients can help prevent diseases and boost health and wellbeing.
- Lemons help in controlling blood pressure as they are rich in potassium.
- Lemon juice helps in clearing out toxins from the body thus helps in cleansing.
- They help prevent formation of kidney
- They are alkaline in nature and reduce acidity, pain and inflammation.
- Limonene present in lemons helps in preventing growth of cancer.
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and acts as immunity booster.
- Lemons are rich in antioxidants
- They also help in scavenging free radicals which cause cells damage
- They have anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemon juice when applied to skin and hair in combination with other ingredients can treat skin disorders, acne, tan, blemishes and dandruff.