What’s not to love about Rubber Plants? With their broad, glossy leaves held proudly on sturdy stems. Ficus elastica Robusta stands out with its rich green leaf color.
Ficus elastica Robusta makes an excellent addition to your indoor area of your home. It gives the home that retro vibe.
The main attraction is the rich glossy color of the leaves.
Ficus elastica Robusta is a long lived relatively fast growing indoor plant.
They are native South America, Central America, therefore it will give you that tropical look to your space.
- Maintenance: Low
- Watering: Low to Medium – Only water when soil surface is dry
- Light: Bright indirect light
- Temperature: Ideal temperatures are 16-24°C. Avoid cold draughts
- Fertilizer: Bi-Annual feeding
- Air Purifying: This plant filters airborne toxins
- Re-potting: Increase pot size approx. once every year