Greencloudsolutions.co.za will not be held responsible for any misplacement, loss or damage while using any of our products and accessories.
1.Detailed description of goods and/or services
Greencloudsolutions.co.za is a business in the online industry that sells technology accessories.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1-3 working days and delivery confirmed by way email. Once an order has been marked as shipped customers will receive a shipped email containing the tracking number. Our delivery fee is determined by the combination of the following, Dimensions (Height x Length x Breadth), Weight and Distance. Please note: It is the customers responsibility to contact the courier if there are any errors tracking the parcel or to arrange a delivery time if a delivery has been unsuccessful. If a customer would like to know exactly what time a parcel shall be delivered, they will need to courier the courier directly.
The offering on this website is available to South African customers only.
4.Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Greencloudsolutions.co.za is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Greencloudsolutions.co.za will refund the client in full within 7 working days.
Return Policy (For items without manufacturer defects)
If you would like to return an item, please follow the following steps:
- The item must be returned within 7 days from delivery date.
- The item must be unused and in the original packaging.
- The item must be sent back in the same condition and way as it was received – this means that the item needs to be couriered back to Greencloudsolutions.co.za with a courier of your choice. Please communicate the name of courier as well as the tracking number to email@example.com.
- We do not have a collection facility therefore you MAY NOT return the item to us physically.
Couriering the item back to us is to be done all at your own cost.
Return Policy (For items with manufacturer defects)
If you have received an item with a manufacturer defect then please follow the following steps:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your items defect with your order number attached as well as 2-3 images of your item. This is to be done within 48hrs of delivery. Our management will decide whether the damage is of manufacturer default or of your own negligence.
- If the customers item defect matches our return policy, we will request a pick up from the customer at Greencloudsolutions.co.za cost. We will send a new item to customers once we have received the defective item. Greencloudsolutions.co.za will give the option of a refund as well.
Greencloudsolutions.co.za shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
7.Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, or by bank transfer into the Greencloudsolutions.co.za bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
8.Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Greencloudsolutions.co.za via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
9.Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Greencloudsolutions.co.za separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
10.Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Greencloudsolutions.co.za takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
12 Greencloudsolutions.co.za contact details